There is no need to purchase an expensive monogram phone case. Within a few minutes, you can upgrade a simple phone case into an expensive looking personalized phone case.
How to Make a Monogram iPhone Case
You can make your own monogram iPhone case very easily and without spending much.
- First, either buy a cheap iPhone case that will fit your phone if you don’t already have one.
- For example, if you want to make a monogram iPhone 7 case then buy a plain phone case that will fit an iPhone 7.
- Open the free monogram maker and create your own monogram.
- If you have access to a Cricut then see directions on making a Cricut monogram with vinyl.
- If you don’t have a Cricut or another cutter such as Silhouette then print the monogram on printable vinyl and cut it out by hand.
- Adhere to the phone case.